At Buick GMC of Bellevue. Reservation does not guarantee delivery within a certain period of time.
GMC 2022 SIERRARESERVATION FAQS
A reservation gets you one step closer to owning a New 2022 GMC Sierra. After you make your reservation, you will be contacted by your selected dealer to complete and submit your purchase order, which is expected to occur several months before your scheduled vehicle production date.
Yes, your fee is refundable if you cancel your reservation prior to completing and submitting your purchase order. You may cancel your reservation by contacting your selected dealer, by calling 1-800-462-8782, or by clicking here. After your cancellation request is approved, please allow up to 7 business days for refunds to be processed.
Reserve yours today through the online reservation process. The simple process will walk you through a few easy steps: choose your trim, choose your participating dealer, enter your information and confirm your reservation agreement. Limitations may apply.
Please make sure you are hitting the “View Dealers” button. Doing so will populate a list of your closest participating dealers. Sierra reservations are available only in the 48 continental United States and Hawaii.
Your selected dealer will contact you when it is time to order your vehicle. At that time, you will complete a purchase order at your chosen dealer, which confirms your order details such as the model year, color, trim options, price of your vehicle and an estimated delivery date.
If you were directed to a “Thank You” web page after submitting your reservation, then your reservation was successfully submitted. You will also receive a reservation confirmation email.
To get on a waitlist(s), you will need to reserve an available GMC Sierra trim and check the Waitlist box(es) on the Reservation Agreement. You will then be contacted if/when that trim becomes available at your selected dealer.
Your reservation agreement is available and can be printed or saved at the end of the online reservation process. If you did not save or print your reservation agreement at the time you submitted your online reservation, you may contact your dealer for a copy of your reservation agreement.
Your Reservation ID can be found on the “Thank You” web page and in your reservation confirmation email.
Please close your browser, clear your cache and try again.
* The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.
1. Class is half-ton gasoline and diesel pickups. Automatic Lane Change is not available while trailering. Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use a handheld device. Visit gmc.com/connectivity-technology/super-cruise for compatible roads and full details.
2. Class is half-ton gasoline and diesel pickups.
3. Class is half-ton pickups. Sierra’s 13,000-lb max rating requires a properly equipped Double Cab 4WD model with available 3.0L Duramax Turbo Diesel engine, Max Trailering Package and 20" wheels and tires. Maximum trailering ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The trailering capacity of your specific vehicle may vary. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can trailer.
4. Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use a handheld device. Visit gmc.com/connectivity-technology/super-cruise for full details.
5. Additional plan must be purchased after 3 year subscription ends.
6. Non-GM warranty. Limited warranty by KICKER®, 3 years/36,000 miles, whichever comes first. For more information, contact your dealer.
7. Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Following Distance Indicator and IntelliBeam. Safety or driver-assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
8. Excludes other GM vehicles.